Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do you provide free estimates?
Yes we do. We can meet you at your home or business to obtain photos and discuss the services we offer. We will then send you a free itemized bid for your approval. We can also produce a bid without meeting you in-person if that is preferred.
2. How do I obtain an estimate?
3. Do I need to be present while the work is completed?
You do not need to be present. Most of our clients prefer to be there the first time we work on their property and we are more than happy to accommodate that request.
4. Do you offer contracted rates for commercial customers?
Yes we offer contracted special rates for commercial customers. We can do regularly scheduled bi/tri/quarterly annual cleaning services for both Commercial and Residential customers too. We are also willing to offer package deals as well. Please contact us for more info.
5. Do you offer special rates for residential customers?
Yes we do offer special rates for residential customers. We offer special bi/tri/quarterly cleaning services depending on your need. We also are willing to offer package deals as well. Please contact us for more info.
6. What types of cleaning products do you use?
We use environmentally friendly green products.
7. Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes we have general liability coverage through QSR insurance to cover any potential property damage or injury to our employees. We also have the appropriating bonding and licensing through the State of Washington.
8. Are your technicians employees or subcontractors?
Our technicians are all employed for the company. We currently don’t use any subcontractors.
9. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards or checks. Payment can be made online through Jobber (online app) or contacting us by phone to process the payment. Checks can be sent to the address listed below:
Renova Exterior Detailing
1705 S 93rd St
Seattle, WA 98108
10. Do you offer referral discounts?
Yes we offer a one time 5% discount when you refer a new customer to us. Please contact us for more details.